It covers information that can link to you personally. Personal information includes data like your name, email address, phone number, mobile or static device unique identifiers.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold via a ‘Subject access request’. To make a request, please contact the following and include a fee of £10.00, as set by the Data Protection Act 1998 to cover an organisation’s handling costs:
Head of Information Services
Marine View Office Park
42 Martingale Way
Please note that this Policy covers your personal information collected via our ONEPOST website only. There are links from our website to external websites – the content of which is beyond our control and we suggest that you check the privacy policies of these websites before using them.
Changes to this Policy
Information ONEPOST collects
Website Contact us form
To make an online request for further information on ONEPOST prices, products or services, you provide your name, company name, telephone number, postcode and email address. You may also enter a message to support your enquiry.
Information about your use of ONEPOST’S website and emails
We use analytics services to measure how people use our website, marketing emails and service update emails, so we can improve our products and services and provide more relevant content to you. Analytics services may work by embedding invisible images that are associated with unique identifiers on our website, by using cookies other local device storage, or by using web beacons or similar standard tracking technologies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit most websites. For more details regarding cookies, see aboutcookies.org.
We also use analytical cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website, and help us to see how visitors move around our services and how they’re using them. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding the information they need easily.
On the ONEPOST Seeds reporting portal, http://seeds.onepost.co.uk, session cookies are in place to keep you logged in while you use our services.
Cookies from third-parties
Here is a list of the third-party cookies that we currently use. As we develop and improve our services, we may use other third-parties not listed below.
- Lead Forensics – These cookies allow us to see how you use our website so that we can improve your experience. We encourage you to read the Privacy & Cookies Policy of Lead Forensics.
- Social Media Features – Our website includes social media features like the Twitter and LinkedIN share buttons. If you use these features, Twitter and LinkedIN will collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on their site, and set a cookie to enable their features to function properly.
How we use the information we collect
We also use your information to provide, improve, develop and promote our services.
- If you fill out a survey or email ONEPOST for support, we may retain that information to provide you with support and improve our services.
- We may send text messages to your phone.
- We may use your email address or mobile phone number to send privacy or security-related notices and notify you of major ONEPOST services changes.
- We may use your email address or mobile phone number to communicate about product announcements and special promotions from ONEPOST, or to administer participation in special events or surveys.
- We may use your information to conduct market research and engage in promotional activities.
- We will not share or sell your information to any third-parties for marketing purposes.
Opt-Out communications by Email
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from ONEPOST by using the unsubscribe link within each email. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow up to 10 business days for a removal request to be processed. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional and product-related messages from us regarding ONEPOST Services. You can opt out of some of these notification messages in your account settings.
If you want to update your contact details, or tell us you don’t want to receive ONEPOST marketing emails messages, please contact us at email@example.com
Opt-Out communications by Post
We may disclose your information in accordance with the law.