ONEPOST, the UK’s leading provider of independent postal advice and management, is looking to recruit a full-time Telemarketing Executive to join the company’s Sales team.
As the company’s first point of contact, you will be responsible for speaking to and building rapport with potential customers. This is not a traditional ‘telesales’ role; the ideal candidate will be a professional communicator, aiming to gain new business for the company by setting appointments for our sales team to follow up.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To make contact with potential customers and qualify details of potential accounts on the database
- Aim to get agreement for a follow up call, quote, appointment or for a Business Manager to visit
- Enter all notes onto the CRM including follow up calls
- Email details of any successful appointment opportunities to Business Managers
- You may also be required to carry out Market Research
- The role requires confidence selling both products and services
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Computer literate and confident with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite, professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to use own initiative
- Enjoy working as part of a small team, occasionally on your own
- Resilient with a positive attitude
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers
- Well organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
- Prior experience in telephone B2B sales preferably in a service environment is essential
- Prior experience of dealing with customers is desirable
- Min GCSE pass grade C or above in Maths and English
- Actual or potential sales technique and personality are more important than academic ability
The successful candidate will work from our modern Head Office in Portishead, located on the Marina and close to local shops.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer, including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, workplace pension scheme and car parking available.
If you would like to apply for either of these positions and believe you have the required skills and experience, please send a copy of your CV together with details of your salary expectations to Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.